Financial Aid & Scholarships
Click the links below for more information.
- The aie.org site is full of useful information for students and parents. Click the link to learn more about planning for college, paying for college, finding a career, and managing your money after high school.
- GenTx.org is another helpful site for college, career, and financial planning for middle school through college age students. It includes a link to a helpful planning guide.
|To apply for financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).|
- Remember, to check with the Financial Aid office of the college of your choice for more financial aid information and requirements.
|Click here for requirements for the PEAK Scholarship applicable to Clarendon College.|
Other helpful links:
Fastweb.com- scholarships, colleges, careers, and military information
Scholarship Program: a list of different scholarships available.
Click here for information about financial aid for students with learning disabilities.
Click for information regarding the Joint Admission Medical Program at WTAMU.
Click each link below for more individual scholarship resources:
WTAMU Scholarship Opens October 1st
- Early Action Deadline: Dec. 1
- Prioity Deadline: Feb. 1
- Buff Promise FAFSA Deadline: April 15
|AES Scholarship: deadline||
Les Beaux Art Club, deadline April
|Horatio Alger Scholarship:||
Harwell & Harwell Orthodontics Scholarship:
|Coco-Cola Scholarship:||PGCD Scholarship:|
|List of TILF Scholarships & Information||Amarillo Area Foundation Scholarships:||Herring Bank|
|UIL Scholarships:||Jack Roach Scholarship: Deadline May 1, 2017||State Website of Scholarships|
|Gates Millennium Scholars: deadline||Clarendon College||
CoilLaw High School Senior Scholarship: deadline- May 31, 2017
|Donley County Retired School Personnel: deadline May 10|